Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Easter candy

R: Distraught. "Mommy, where are my beaks?"
M: Not understanding the last word. "Your what?"
R: "Where are my beeeeeeeaaaaakkkkkksssss?"
M: "Your beats?"
R: Getting frustrated "My beaKs."
M: "Your beaks?"
R: "Yes"
M: "What are beaks?"
R: Points at the half wall between the kitchen and the dinette where her Easter candy had been. "My BEAKS."
M: "Oh, your Peeps?"
R: "My peats?"
M: "PeePs"
R: sighs "Peeps. Where are my Peeps?"
M: "Daddy ate them. You watched him eat them."
R: Starting to cry. "But I wanted them."

At that point, Chrys started explaining that they had been there for a long time, they were getting hard, she hadn't eaten one of them. Yeah, didn't matter. She was pissed.

No comments: