Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You must at least this obnoxious...

Most nights, after the kids are in bed, Chrys and I put away the laundry that was washed that day. Usually we end up getting to putting away the kids' stuff long after they are asleep. Tonight, Ryanne wasn't. I went into her room to steal hangers.

R: Mommy, what are you doing?
M: Getting hangers so we can put away your clothes. This is the kind of exciting stuff that mommy and daddy do after you go to bed. Put away the laundry.
R: Oh.

We said I love you's and I left. Chrys took clothes in.
R: Daddy, mommy already got the hangers.
D: I know, I'm putting away clothes that are already on the hangers.
R: Oh.

I took the next load in.
R: Mommy, NOW what are you doing?
M: I'm putting away the rest of your clothes.
R: Oh, have "fun" with that.
M: ...

I must confess to laughing when I relayed the conversation to Chrys. A lot.

No comments: