Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Tested

Ryanne took her tests at the school a couple of weeks ago. A week after she said she had the test, I still hadn't received any status from the administration of the school. I asked the counselor if I could get her results. She said she would email them to me.

Ryanne scored 54% on language arts and 68% on math. They say she needs 90% to advance even though the RRISD web site says 80%. Either way, she's not close.

Honestly, though, I don't think their results are accurate. I know that every mom says their child is brilliant, etc. My daughter is smart. Possibly not above average smart, but smart. Her language skills far outweigh her math skills, though.

I need to get with the counselor and ask to look at the exam because I'm really confused by the results they get.

No comments: