Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Pia pia pia

This has been one of RC's favorite things to say lately. We have been trying to figure out where it came from. All of a sudden, l'il bro looks at us one day as we're discussing it and says "that show we watched the first day...the guy with the piano singing." Sure enough the sequence came on the show again a few days later and Ryanne got all excited as she played her air piano. Chrys and I keep getting the song stuck in our heads and we sing it for her everyone once in a while...cracks her up.

She also says "bagah bagah bagah" sometimes. I'm wondering if this is from the Chicken Dance Elmo she has. Haven't field tested that one, yet.

There was so much more I wanted to say, but it's slipped my mind right now. Guess I'll owe another update soon.

No comments: