Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 12, 2005

The "other" side of Peek a boo!

Ryanne truly discovered her privates in the bath tonight. We don't discourage her from exploring, but she's never shown any real interest beyond a quick grope now and then. In her bath tonight she grabbed both outer extremeties and was tweaking them all over the place. What got me, though... At one point, she pulled them closed and then opened them WIDE up and yelled "peet ahhh (peek a boo)". I just about hit the floor I was laughing so hard. I had to leave the bathroom so I didn't risk embarrassing her. I'm still just cracking up thinking about it.

She's also learned to fake cry. Two days ago, she put her hands to her eyes and started going "wahhhh". I asked her what was up and she said "shhhh...daibobu" like she does when she's trying to calm another baby. I asked her if she was pretending to cry and she did it again. She'll now do it on demand. It's cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of those things in the teenage years she is going to look back on and be like OH MY GOD MOM I can't believe you told people I did that yet again put it on a web site for all your friends and family to read.

Love Chris and Lee

Anonymous said...

This is one of those moments here at work for me that if grins were loud enough to wake people, mine would.

Love and Hugs, Mom

Anonymous said...

*laughing* ohmygod, that's funny.