Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Waffles

Today, Chrys made me the chocolate chip waffles I requested. The kids had already eaten, but Ryanne wanted one. She ate all of it.

Ryanne: I hate waffles.
Daddy (looks at her nearly empty plate): No, you love waffles.
R: I hate them, too.
Mommy: There are no people that hate waffles in our house.
D: There are people that hate waffles. In general, I ridicule them.
R: You already killed them?
D: I ridicule them. I make fun of them.
R: You already killed them.
M: He teases them. He calls them names.

We get into a discussion about the definition of ridicule and it's not having any impact on her. At this point, Chrys and I have just about lost it. I came over here to write it down.

D (looks at me): Devil woman.
R (looks at daddy): You are a devil woman, too.
D: I have the wrong parts to be a devil woman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a hoot!
Love to all,
GammaRee