Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Birthday cake

I completely forgot! On her REAL first birthday, we managed to find something labelled as a cheesecake at the grocery store (I think that one was MValue...I'm starting to forget which have what stuff). She LOVED it. It was teeny so Chrys cut it into quarters but then cut hers in half again. After a few initial yucky faces, she picked up the halves and carried them around excitedly eating them. I told Chrys that the mutual cheesecake affection clearly labelled her as his child despite her seeming taste for fish. I'm sad that went over better than the duck I made, but I guess it's all about what makes her happy. This one was certainly less overwhelming in size and shape so maybe that was what did it.

No comments: