Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Piwoh

With that, I was dismissed.

I bought it a few days ago hoping to kill some of the obsession with trying to nap in our bed. It wasn't going well as she doesn't want to stay there once I leave the room. There's still too much freedom. After all, she was just in it for the pillows.

She was sick last night - fever, puking, runny nose, the works. She went down around 7pm, having thrown up her dinner and the milk before it. She didn't nurse before bed...just let daddy put her down.

She slept until midnight. Then she called for me - loudly. I went to her and she wanted to "eye dow" so we laid down in my bed to nurse. Her fever had broken so I wasn't worried about this one staying down.

When she was done, she tossed; she turned; she smacked me; she kicked me; she sucked on my fingers; she bit my fingers. After about 15 minutes, she rolled onto her back, looked at me, and said "piwoh". I said it was in her crib so up she got. She ran to her crib. I picked her up. She gave me a hug and kiss. I put her in the crib. She asked for a book. I'm not sure she was still awake when I brought it back to her minutes later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww... glad she's feeling better.