Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Charlotte's Web

In keeping with long standing lucky family tradition, RC won tickets to see a play in a random drawing at Barnes and Noble a couple of weeks ago. Today was the show date. We 3 went down there and I was very excited to see how she'd react.

In short, she was great. Her last play experience was in utero (about 2 months further along than baby brother is now). She sat through this one, mostly riveted. She started to get tired at the end and wasn't paying as much attention, but I could still talk to her about stuff. It was 75 minutes of her quiet and sitting in my lap.

Funny quote - when Charlotte started talking about how she was going to have babies, RC turns, looks at me and says, "She go midwife." Took me a second to process who and why, but I was impressed. Budding crunchy one - check.

She spent the car ride home talking on her toy cell phone to Charlotte and Charlotte's babies. We're going to be in BIG trouble next time we try to squash a spider, I fear.

No comments: