Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 03, 2006

Time with the Bunny


RC wanted desperately to talk to the Easter Bunny. She's wanted jelly beans every time we've walked into Target for quite some time now. I've put it off with telling her that she should ask the Easter Bunny to bring her some for Easter. I asked her today if she was ready to go talk to him and get her picture taken - boy, was she.

She kept looking confused when I asked her to smile so I asked for a 'cheesy smile' and got one.

(And no, I didn't pierce her ears. She wanted earrings desperately so she has a couple of pairs of clip ons that she decides to wear sometimes. Apparently the bunny warranted that much dressing up.)

She did manage to ask for her jelly beans so I'm sure she'll get tons. She got Sweet Tarts as a treat for coming to see him. She declared them jelly beans so I hope she won't be disappointed if she gets real ones. Then, she decided they were tummy medicine (Tums, like mommy takes TONS of every day right now). That cracked me up.

When I put her in the car, she asked for her '3 tummy medsins' - turns out there were 3 left on the tray of the stroller. I was impressed.

No comments: