Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 28, 2006

What have I done?

I've been working out on Tuesdays and Thursdays when Ryanne goes to school. Today, I took ear buds and listened to my iPod. It was awesome.

I left it on the center console in the car when I went to pick her up. She spotted it. She asked what was on it. I told her it was my iPod and it had headphones in it.

She asked if she could listen to music. I turned on her playlist and handed it to her. She put the ear buds up to her ears and got SO excited. She listened to it while I ran errands (and got stuck in traffic). She wasn't bothered that Corin was screaming at the top of his lungs. She kept telling me the songs she recognized. She got it unlocked and was skipping tracks and playing with the volume.

"Mama, is too woud"
"Turn it down"
"I don know how turn it down"
"Rub the big circle"
"It's wouder"
"Rub it the other direction"
"*gasp* It worked! It's quiet."

It was awesome.

When we got home, she wanted to take it inside so she could keep listening. She was holding it like it was her 'precious' and wouldn't put it down. She even took it to the bathroom with her.

I wonder if I'll ever get my iPod back without having to buy her one.

No comments: