Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Imaginary friend

Ryanne has an imaginary friend named Josie. Josie goes pretty much everywhere with us. We are advised against sitting on her. She needs space at the table. She rides in the back of the van - I hope in a car seat, but I hesitate to ask. Sometimes Ryanne carries her, but most of the time she walks. It's very interesting to watch.

Ryanne spent all of Grandma and Bampa's visit playing with them. They took rocket ships to Target, the airport and Phoenix. Bampa sat on her computer and she had to get out her tools to fix it. They really took her to new realms in terms of the detail in her imaginary play. I don't know how I'm going to keep up or keep track.

She loves having the table cloth on the kitchen table. She now has a table house and loves to play in it. I guess we need to clean up the living room so we can make forts again.

No comments: