Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Conversations with a 3 year old

R:"Happy Valancetime's Day!"

R:"What's your name?"
M:"Mommy (Mommy's real name)"
s utjkjehfn l fjngb fhgb h gh g (RC's entry)
*scribbles on the paper*
R:"What's Daddy's name?"
M:"Daddy (Daddy's real name)"
*scribbles on the paper*
R:"What's Aunt (Fyoire)'s name?"
M:"uhm. Aunt (Fyoire's real name)"
*scribbles on the paper*
R:"What's Uncle (RoaminUmp)'s name?"
M:"Heh. Uncle (RoaminUmpire - note the longer version, I did that with his name)."
*scribbles on the paper while giggling*
R:"What's Granpa's name?"
M:"Bampa (real name)"
R:"Nooooo! That's not his name."

R:"Look, Mommy, I grew a penis"
M:"No, RC, that's poop."
R:"I will grow a penis when I am bigger"
M:"Not without medical intervention."
R:"Medical enter bent un?"
M:"Not without a doctor."
R:"The doctor will help me grow a penis?"
M:"If that's what you want."
R:"I will want a penis."
M:"We'll talk about it again in a few years."
R:"We will talk about it later."

R:"I will be so excited"
M:"You're not excited now?"
R:"No, but I will be."
*waits a few minutes*
R:"Now, I am excited!"

No comments: