Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Flying

Ryanne went upstairs to put her blanket in her room. She came downstairs with her butterfly wings and crown. She asked for help getting her new skirt on.

Then she explained to me that we needed to go outside so she could fly in the wind. She would go up and down and up again. She would fly all over.

We went outside.

She hunkered down and jumped as high as she could. She looked and me and then hung her head in despair.

M: "Ryanne, what's wrong?"
R: "I cannot fly."
M: "What about pretend flying? Can you pretend to fly?"
R: "Mommy, I cannot pretend because I cannot fly."

Worry not, she recovered quickly and was soon running circles around the patio declaring that she COULD fly in circles all over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bless her heart!!
Love,
GammaRee