Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Where does she get this stuff?

Tonight, on our way to dinner, Ryanne was standing under the tree in the yard.

She is trying to coax an imaginary friend out of it. She has her arms out.

"Hey, Steve, you are stuck in the tree. C'mon I will help you down. I will catch you. Jump."

The imaginary friend, presumably jumps.

She pulls her hands back, looks at the ground, "Oopsy, you fell. Are you ok?"

She's not mean, but sometimes I wonder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And then there's the old-world granpapa who put his grandson on the fireplace mantle and said, "Jump, Johnnie, jump. I'll catch you. Trust me." Little Johnnie jumps, granpapa pulls his arms back and says to little Johnnie on the floor. "See, you just learned a valuable lesson. Never trust nobody."

Sorry, dear daughter. It was just the first thing that popped into my head when you first posted this.
Love,
Mom