Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A dictated letter

Dear Santa,

I want (points to the American Girl catalog) that dolly. (Mom: I think it's Julie Albright, but she's also taken with Julie's friend "the Japan one".) I like that doll, too. (M: This one's Samantha which I already have.) I want 5. (M: This was a response to "how many dollies do you want?" which I asked after she pointed at Josefina and said she wanted that one, too.) I want all dollies so all the other girls can't have any, ok? I want every dollies, ok?

(M: Then we found the "just like you" series.) I want one that's just like me. Her name is Ryanne: R-Y-A-N-N-E. I want clothes for her, too. I want a guitar for her. A puppy for her. And pizza - a pizza party for her. I want that clothing (M: a Hula outfit) that doesn't have any shoes. And I want that one with any shoes - it has brown pants and a blue shirt (M: same page as the hula outfit).

Thank you, Santa.

Love, Ryanne

No comments: