Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 16, 2007

More Ryanne-isms

I think I've talked about work shirts before. Anything that buttons up is a work shirt. She identifies these because it's what Chrys wears to work.

She has YMCA shirts that she and I have to wear to go to the Y. If I go to the Y not in one of those she knows it's going to be a short visit or for school. So help me if I wear one and don't get hers out, too. Specifically it's a red one for Healthy Kids Day. She doesn't recognize any of her other Y shirts as YMCA work shirts. Yes, she works at the Y, too. She earns money by helping me clean toys. That's why she needs a YMCA work shirt. She's adamant about this.

And, now, we have Daddy Day shirts. These are Chrys' solid color t-shirts that he wears on weekends. She apparently let him know of this when helping him get something in the laundry one day. I think she was looking for jeans and was naming off things as she found them. He asked for clarification, but it was as he expected.

No comments: