Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sheltered

Weekends mean that the kids get to watch TV while we sleep just a bit longer. This is a huge treat for Ryanne because school means she doesn't get to watch much, if any, during the week.

We recently got a new television so Chrys and I have actually started watching some broadcast channels again. This means it doesn't stay tuned to PBS all the time.

This morning, Corin asked what she was watching when he went downstairs. "Some sort of news."

She knows PBS doesn't broadcast news this early. This happened to be weather so she was captivated.

I told her she could push the ch button up or down to get back to channel 18, which is PBS.

She does. She gasps. "I had NO idea this thing would do that."

First she didn't realize our TV had commercials like hotel TVs and now she figures out that we get more that one channel. Somehow I feel we have wronged her.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Eeyore said...

...big grin... And, if I'm not mistaken, both YOU and she missed the joys of having to walk across the room to change channels. Love You, Mom/GammaRee