Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Kisses

Ryanne has developed a new love of "ishes" (kisses). She loves to yell "ishes" and run over to me and plant a big one on - usually - my lips. Sometimes she gets nose or chin, every once in a while she nails my eye or forehead if she's really not paying attention.

Tonight, she blew her first kiss to me. I was leaving the bathroom during her bath and made sure to say "bye". She waved and then put her hand to her mouth. She's been doing it (sorta) on demand if I do it, but this was the first spontaneous one.

She's also working on hello (heh-o), bye, television (tevisin), alright (ai-ight, which she learned yesterday at bowling).

She's started grabbing my face to turn my head to her before she hugs me. Oh, and she loves to yell "mama" just to see me respond - sheesh.

Oh and saying "dider" then grabbing the wipes when she has to go wasn't a fluke. She's done it twice more and today she finished going (the bathroom was in use when she first did it and it's not much warning) on the potty.

No comments: