Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 07, 2005

More teeth

I forgot to mention, tooth #6 (upper left eye tooth) popped up while we were in Phoenix. Thank goodness it wasn't during the plane ride over the Pacific.

Tooth #7 (upper right eye tooth) came in sometime this last week. I didn't notice anything until Chrys said he could feel it on Thursday.

We thought we saw a little blister mark near where a molar would come in, but looking again today, I don't see it anymore.

I'm still wondering where that lower right eye tooth is. Maybe the pediatric dentist on 1/21 can offer some insight (if we can get through the language barrier). We're just going for a routine check-up to get her used to dentists, etc. I think they're just going to count her teeth and put on some fluoride.

No comments: