Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 06, 2005

"Mana"

This was Ryanne's word of the day - her version of banana. At her morning snack, she asked for one. To my horror, I had run out. I tried strawberries, but she wasn't interested so I got to enjoy them myself. We settled on strawberry yogurt with her asking for 'mana' after every bite.

This afternoon, we went to the store and she spotted some 'mana' in the produce section. We got home with a nice size bunch that should last a couple of days. I was told about them at the first store, and the second store, and the car ride until we got home and she got one.

I'm actually very impressed. She can bite them pretty well, if I hold the whole thing. She normally will eat about half of one, but I've seen her put away a whole one at least once. I guess this is the beginning of the toddler food non-variety dance. It will be interesting to see how long this love lasts and what we move on to.

No comments: