Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

2.5 hours is too long

Apparently I shouldn't let her run herself ragged at the park for 2.5 hours when she's already pretty ragged from school.

She did NOT sleep well last night. She kept waking up with nightmares and saying her legs hurt. I slept with her for much of the night. She was restless and all over me.

While I enjoyed the extra cuddles, I'm not happy that she was apparently in that much pain. I'm also not happy about how much sleep she lost as I fear we'll pay the price in crankiness today. We probably won't do that again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Ryanne. She may also be going thru a growth spurt that may be causing the leg cramps. Sometimes a banana or a little nighttime milk may help the cramps. Hope she isn't having an absolutely terrible day.