Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Use your brain for good

She really is smart, but some of her ideas are plain evil.

Right now, she's stacking her DVDs on top of her (flimsy) red chair. This is an effort to 'get it big to help me get up dere to get the tewebision wemote' which I placed on the speaker on top of the mantle in an effort to keep it away from her. She's got about 2 dozen DVDs stacked up now and keeps going back for more. I really, really hope she doesn't even try to climb on it.

I explained to her that she shouldn't try to get up on it because she would hurt herself. Now she's chanting, "I'm not gonna hurt myself" as she keeps stacking.

Chrys pointed out that this is going to be funny...to explain to the EMTs.

No comments: