Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Cuteness with a pumpkin

We went to Whole Foods yesterday. This is the first time I've had little enough pain to go in quite some time. It was nice. Ryanne really appreciated it. She loves getting chocolate milk from their kid's club baskets when we go in. I figure there are worse things she could look forward to.

We walked in, and I wanted to get a sugar pumpkin. There weren't many left so I spent a little time trying to maneuver myself and my bum foot over the display to get a grip on one of the remaining ones. This was made more difficult by having Corin in the sling and him already falling asleep.

This left Ryanne time to peruse the rest of the display.

"Mommy, look! It's a tiny, baby punkin"
"Yes, it is"
"Mommy, I want...may I pwease have the little baby punkin to take home"

Of course, with a request like that, I couldn't say no. I couldn't find the price so I just hoped it wasn't too bad (turns out it was $0.50, I can handle that).

This thing is about the size of her palm and she carried it with her everywhere. She even had to tell the lady that checked us out about how it was a baby pumpkin. I washed the dirt off when we got home and she left it to dry on her "twankoween (trampoline)" Then she was putting it in her Hoberman sphere and just carting it around. She's bonded with this and is really loving it.

I think the cats may like batting it around a bit, too...

No comments: