Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 30, 2006

They come in blue?

Last week, Ryanne was in the kitchen playing with her markers and, I thought, paper. These were markers given to her by J&J when they moved into town. They weren't washable. They were just various brands of markers in a big tub.

She came around the corner and was blue from toe to hip on both legs. I took her into the kitchen and there was a pool of blue marker on the tile. I was immensely displeased.

Turns out, the blue on the tile wiped up pretty well. Honestly, I wouldn't have been that worried if it hadn't as we're jonesin' to replace the tile anyway. There was enough of it that it was still wet.

We next went to the bathroom. I did my best to wipe down her legs and get most of the marker off. I had moderate success.

I warned Chrys since her pants were back on by the time he got home. Turns out, this was very fortunate.

He gave her a bath that night. Her clitoris was blue. Very blue. It apparently took a few baths for it to be fully pink again.

No comments: