Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Mooooooo - om

I swear I thought I had another 4+ years before I had to listen to that. Turns out, I was wrong.

When she gets really frustrated with me, she strings out the moooooooom. It drives me nuts.

For one thing, when did I become mom? Chrys and I call ourselves mommy and daddy. She reverts to mama when she's being whiny. I certainly did not authorize mom. Who taught her that?

For another, the whiny mooooom is just... she's too young for that. This growing up stuff has got to stop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mother's-Day-Out staffers probably refer to you as Mom and may be some of the other children talk about their moms.

Wynnie said...

This started before MDO, but that's probably reinforced it.