Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 06, 2006

From the mouths of the potty training

Today, she was wearing panties again (day 3, thank you very much). These were coupled with a pair of overalls that might *finally* be getting a bit short - they are from last summer.

We go to dinner, we run through the rain to and from the car/restaurant/house. We walk inside and she starts grabbing at her tush the way she often does when she's wet or needs to pee. I'm confused as she peed seconds before we left the restaurant, but ask her, "What's up?" anyway.

She looks at me, earnestly, and says, "My tush is stuck."

I go over to help her, only to discover that she's got a whale of a wedgie. Chrys and I just about died laughing and trying to stifle it. Best.line.ever.

No comments: