Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 13, 2006

More from the front lines

"I needa pee. I needa pee. I needa Pot Bot."

This was said as she, turns out, peed all over my chair at the kitchen table. Ah well, now mine and Chrys' have both been christened. I'm sure they're the first of many.

To her credit, this is the first accident in days (4, I think) and the first in almost a week that has been more than a dime size spec on her panties as she catches herself and holds it. She was running around naked so it probably took a bit for the wetness to actually hit her.

Now, I'll take the time to shamelessly plug the "Pot bot". It's awesome if you have tons of animals (that like to throw up on your carpet) or a potty training toddler. Quick, easy and you can set it and walk away (for most things...chairs, it only takes a few seconds with the hose). Plus, the toddler finds it a great source of entertainment so if you set it and walk away, you get a bonus 5+ minutes of peace as it cleans. She can't see much, but is fascinated by what it might be doing under there.

No comments: