Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 26, 2006

This is ponderous

While I was gone, the vent (that had been hanging precariously for weeks now) fell from the ceiling. Apparently this disturbed Ryanne.

Ryanne: "We needa get da wadder."

Daddy goes to get the ladder and sets it up in the kitchen. Ryanne asks repeatedly to get on the ladder and is denied.

Ryanne: "Daddy, may I tink you?"
Daddy (and Aunt Amy): "What me?"
Ryanne: "May I teenk you?"

Daddy leans down to pick her up because he has no idea what she's talking about. At that point, she reaches out and starts stroking his chin which he has taught her means that he's thinking.

Ryanne: "Daddy may I help you teenk?"
Daddy (choking back laughter): "Sure"

Lesson ensues on how to pronounce "think".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so precious! Now all we need are a few updated pix so we can see how much little RC has grown!!!!! Auntie ALM