Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2004

One year!

Well, here in Isahaya, it's October 29 10:41am. My baby girl is one.

It's hard to believe it's been a year that she's been in my life. A year that my job has been making sure she's happy and well-rounded. A year that I have been just overjoyed to have another being in my life.

One year...wow! She's changed so much, but that's what this journal is all about...to record those changes so I can look back and remember when she couldn't walk, she couldn't "say" anything, she could barely open her eyes. Just amazing.

One year...that magic date when the SIDS risk drops to 0%, when she can suddenly face forward in her car seat, when she becomes labelled as a toddler. It means a lot.

Another post later on various updates...for now, Happy Birthday, little one! Mama loves you very, very much.

No comments: