Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Uh oh

Ryanne's favorite phrase. It gets said when she really does something on accident or any time she throws something on the ground. Sometimes I think she drops stuff just so she can say it. Cracks me up. She has the cutest little girl voice when she does it, too. "Uh oooooh" I'll have to see if I can record it one day...did I bring the voice recorder with me? Probably not.

Last night marked her first night of almost normal sleep. She woke twice, but didn't struggle going back to sleep from about 7:30pm to 7am. Beautiful stuff! We're going to have to work again on night weaning since she's back to waking around 1am, but I think we can handle that...somehow...with her right there in bed... Why do we complicate these things?

No comments: