Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Potty

For a while now, Chrys had noticed that R always seemed to go to the bathroom while he ran her tub water. In the past few weeks, he'd put her at the end of the baby tub (in the big tub) and she'd squat down and go. Once he started doing that, I realized that she'd frequently reach down and grab her diaper in the middle of the day and I'd notice it was wet afterward, if I remembered to check. Well, all of this combined and I ended up getting her a little toilet seat that sits on top of ours. It's bolted down so we just have to flip up one more thing when we go. Chrys has been putting her on it before her bath and I've put her on it once or twice in the morning. I think she frequently goes #1 on it and thinks nothing of it. Well, tonight, she decided that she needed to go #2, and did - on the potty!! This was much better than her holding it and going in the tub like she did on me. We were pretty excited and have a couple of cute gratuitous baby on the potty shots that I'll have to get linked - someday.

Also, Ryanne and I have done our part for breast cancer today. We took a shot for the blogger boobiethon. Can you find us? If you do, why not donate a few dollars to the Komen foundation?

No comments: