Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Now that's out of my system

On to other things

Suddenly, we have a lap baby. She will now pull me into the living room and to one of the floor chairs. Once I sit, she's off to get her Giggle Elmo noise maker (From Grandma G) or a book to show me. She'll sit there for up to 30 minutes so far. It's sort of weird, but I sure love the extra cuddle time.

She's also finally starting to make some new sounds again. Maybe the trip and stress was too much for her, but we had regressed back to everything being "da" which was NO fun for mama and dada. Today we got "urs" when she was after my purse and "own" when she wanted a telephone. We also got "oos" when she reached for dada's tea - had to tell her it wasn't juice and she couldn't have it. It will be very nice not to have everything communicated in whines and pointing.

Chrys had taken to shutting the door to the office when he was with her. It keeps her there where he can see her. Today, I tired of the screaming this caused and brought her toy basket in there - since that's where her toys will eventually end up, anyway. She pulled them out and left them everywhere, but apparently bored of that after a while and started methodically going around the office and putting them away. I was floored, but happily so!

Oh, we saw lots of dogs on our walk today. This was great stuff...she squealed and yelled at them playing, obviously very excited. I can't wait for the cats to get here.

No comments: