Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 22, 2005

"ah cee ig irl"

Ryanne has been very, VERY good at helping lately. Yesterday, I told her to go turn off the television (which she had turned on) and she did. She also got her shoes, as requested. She will put things back in their correct location when I ask her. She's really turning into a little person.

This afternoon, she and I were playing Legos. She got bored and wanted her Weebles. I told her we had to clean up the Legos and she did (and the blocks that were with them). Each was carefully put in it's proper container. When we started the process, I commented on what a big girl she was cleaning up. I always try to praise her with "good girl" when she helps with things.

As we finished, I thanked her for her help with cleaning. As she put the last thing away, I hear "ah cee g irl". I don't know if RC's a big girl or a good girl, but I'll agree with either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about a great girl....Who has a great Mom....and her Mom is a great friend to many of us. In all of our wedding pictures there are tons of this cute as can be little girl....and her wonderful parents as well.