Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Peet ahhh

Ryanne's favorite game is Peek-a-Boo. She will play it whenever and wherever. She's getting creative - hands over her eyes, hands over my eyes, hiding behind curtains, the sofa, blankets, etc. She gets quite in to it and always giggles like a fiend when we play.

Today for her nap, she decided to take her Peek-a-Boo book to bed with her. She grabbed the book and ran into the bedroom. As I walked in, I hear "peet ahh" over and over again. She was interacting with the book (for the first time that I've seen). She lifted all of the flaps and yelled "peeet ahhh" at each one. She was in heaven.

As I headed out of the room, she lifted up the blanket that I always throw on her and yelled "peet ahhh" at me. Then she blew me a kiss. What fun!

No comments: