Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Noises

Chrys came down with my runny nose, it appears. With this comes violent blowing of the nose. He honks when he does this. Ryanne loves it. Turns out she loves it A LOT.

After we took him to work, I chased her to the bathroom where she did her normal grab a wipe from the pack. However, instead of lifting the toilet seat to drop it in, she put it to her nose. Then she blew a raspberry. It sounded almost exactly like Chrys' honking this morning. I just about fell over laughing.

She repeated this throughout the day with various rags and wipes. It's still funny.

She also has figured out how to beat the system. There are times that she'll put a finger to my nose and, for whatever reason, I don't say "beep". Usually this would make her stop. Today, though, she put a finger to my nose and before I could say "beep", she said "beep". She did this over and over again and eventually did it for Chrys when he got home, too. The wonderful things we teach our children, huh?

Oh, and I got the %^#$&*^ sleeves on her dress tonight. I was having a bear of a time. Turns out, I sewed in a cap sleeve and they intended some length. That'll teach me to only cast cursory glances at the pictures and mostly use the text in the directions. *sigh* Oh well, it's done and there is NO way you could convince me to rip out those seams and start over. She'll never know the difference and I think she looks cute in cap sleeves. So there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm the sleeves on her dress, would that be her flower girl in training dress????

About 2 weeks left we can't wait to see you guys. :)

Wynnie said...

Maybe. ;) but it's not like I've put it off til the last minute or anything...really.